Grip-Tite Foundation Repair of Central Iowa offers a 1.5 inch Square Shaft Helical and 1.75 Square Shaft Helical suitable for anchor and tie-back applications. The Grip-Tite® Square Shaft Helical Anchor lead sections and extensions are available with helix blade configurations to meet project-specific requirements.
- Predictable capacity
- No excavation required on the high-grade side of foundation or retaining walls.
- Installs with either handheld or small equipment in areas of limited or tight access
- Load test can be conducted immediately after installation
- Generates no spoils
- Clean installation – no messy grout
- All-weather installation
- Lead sections available in 2, 5 and 7-foot lengths
- Extensions available in 3, 5 and 7-foot lengths
- Socket and bolt connections
- Helical leads and extensions available with helix blade configurations to meet project-specific requirements.
- Helix blade diameters of 8, 10, 12 and 14 inches.
- Available with hot-dipped galvanized coating for added corrosion resistance.